- Build a bead bracelet that changes color with the power of the ultraviolet light from sun.
- Uncover the secret behind a Baby Soda Bottle and then build a Rainbow Tube with a batch of water absorbing crystals.
- Dive deeper into the educational world of polymers while you experiment with Magic Sand and Insta-Snow. Just add water and watch the faux snow fluff up right in your hands.
- What is S.T.E.M.? STEM stands for Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math, which constitutes many of the areas educators look to cover for science based activities. We are proud to say that his kit has a strong focus on STEM.
- The Amazing Science line of products has been designed to peak kid's curiosity for the world around them. These kits encourage kids to wonder, discover and explore in a way that will get the science to the dinner table. Our goal is to teach kids how to be amazing as they show their friends and family what they've learned. Real Science...Real Learning!
- Who is Be Amazing! Toys? - Be Amazing! Toys is a science toy company that is dedicated to creating fun, whimsical, science based activities to get kids excited about learning. Our goal at Be Amazing! Toys is to make every child a hero as he or she discovers the wonders of the world around them and the joys of creative play. Children doing our activities are often overcome by contagious smiles and lots of "Oohs and Aahs."
- What's Included: 10 Color Changing Energy Beads, 10 inch length of Rainbow Bracelet Cord, 1 Growing Dinosaur, 1 Packet of Water Gel, 1 Package of Insta-Snow Powder, 1 Package of Magic Sand, 1 Bag of Superabsorbent Crystals, Package of Coloring Tablets, 1 Test Tube Rack, 5 Plastic Test Tubes, Instructions
Test Tube Wonders is a lab in a bag kid's science kit from Be Amazing! Toys. This amazing educational science kit is a great introduction to the world of science for elementary aged young scientists. Test Tube Wonders contains 15 fun science focused activities with step-by-step directions. These experiments range from making polymer snow, trapping a rainbow in a test tube, and growing a test-tube dinosaur.