- Tasty Science is packed with ingredients, recipes, activity cards, a test tube laboratory, and lots more to explore the science of taste
- Make delicious creations and creative concoctions, all in your own kitchen!
- Grade Level: 4th Grade, 3rd Grade
- Satisfy your sweet tooth while feeding your brain!
- This kit makes a great gift for kids who love science, or cooking!
Scientific Explorer Tasty Science Kit will satisfy your little chef’s sweet tooth and feed their brain all in the name of science! Packed with ingredients, recipes, activity cards and a test tube laboratory, children will create delicious, creative and edible concoctions from the comfort of your kitchen. The (10) activities included will educate your child on how good science tastes once they experience making a cake rise, creating rockin’ crystallized candy, whip up cupcakes, cookies and making drinks fizz. This educational make-it-yourself kit is real chemistry for boys and girls and makes a great birthday party activity. Time to explore the world of sweet treats! Includes baking soda, citric acid, fruit flavorings, food coloring, sprinkles, Bouillon cube, measuring spoon and scoop and labels, litmus paper, 12 baking cups, 4 test tubes with stand, plastic vial with cap and pipette and Activity guide. Recommended for children 8 years of age and older with adult supervision.