- Original Sound:just connect audio headphone/earphone/microphone to your iPhone/ iPad/ iPod with the adapter.
- Excellent Performance: High-quality material and chip ensure the stability of transmission for better and comfortable experience, enjoy your favorite music, videos, or movies freely.
- Plug & Play: This adapter lets you connect devices that use a 3.5 mm audio plug to your lightning devices.
- HIGH QUALITY: 100% copper wire core provides you with high-speed and stable signal transmission.
- Warranty And Support: 7*24 Online Support Standing By, Worry-Free 100% Money-Back Guarantee, 12 Months Replacement Warranty And Life-Time Technical Support.
The Raspberry Pi is a single-board computer developed in the UK by the Raspberry Pi Foundation. The Raspberry Pi is a credit-card sized computer that plugs into your TV and a keyboard. It's a capable little PC which can be used for many of the things that your desktop PC does, like spreadsheets, word-processing, and games, as well as plays high-definition video. The design is based around a Broadcom BCM2835 SoC, which includes an ARM1176JZF-S 700 MHz processor, VideoCore IV GPU, and 512 Megabytes of RAM. This revision 2.0 board features two mounting holes for easy installation, a built-in reset circuit, and can be powered via the USB data ports. The design does not include a built-in hard disk or solid-state drive, instead relying on an SD card (not included) for booting and long-term storage. The Raspberry Pi is intended to run Linux kernel based operating systems.
Component colors may vary. Not all units manufactured in the UK.