- Allows you to control lights, motors etc and monitor digital inputs, switches, etc
- 2 Relays, 8 Outputs, 8 Inputs, 8 LED Indicators, 4 Switches
- Easy to use with Python, Scratch and C
- Easy to connect with screw terminals
- Credit card size, stacks on top of Raspberry Pi
The Raspberry Pi Face Digital Interface Expansion board allow the very popular Raspberry Pi board to control and interact with the real world. It allows your Raspberry Pi to detect switches connected to it - a door sensor or pressure pad perhaps, a microswitch or reed switch, or a hand held button. With appropriate easy to write code, the Raspberry Pi can drive outputs, powering motors, actuator, LEDs, light bulbs or anything you can imagine to respond to the inputs.