- Factory assembled, ready to go!
- Bundled ARM Cortex M development tools CD
- Includes 6 nylon standoffs and 10 jumper wires
The Gertboard is an add-on GPIO expansion board for the Raspberry Pi computer. It comes
with a large variety of components, including buttons, LEDs, A/D and D/A converters, a
motor controller, and an Atmel AVR microcontroller.
Gertboard is the ideal add-on for Raspberry Pi. Designed by Gert van Loo, using
Gertboard you will now be able to connect your Raspberry Pi to the world, allowing you
to detect and respond to external physical events. You can detect and ouput analog
voltages, drive motors, detect switch presses, illuminate LEDs, and drive relays.
Jumper cables allow you to hook up different parts of the circuit in many different
ways, allowing total flexibility.
The major building blocks of the GertBoard are:
- 12x buffered I/O
- 3x push buttons
- 6x open collector drivers (50V, 0.5A)
- 48V, 4A motor controller
- 28-pin dual in line ATmega microcontroller
- 2-channel 8/10/12 bit Digital to Analogue converter
- 2-channel 10 bit Analogue to Digital converter