- Arboreal, durable, and most of all fun!
- Crafted out of seven unique layers of high-quality responsibly sourced spruce hardwood
- Transparent top and bottom layers with etched port markings leave your Raspberry Pi visible
- Robust design protects your Raspberry Pi while leaving the primary ports, including the CSI camera port, accessible
- Secured together using nylon screws, no tools required for assembly
Pibow timber - the arboreal, durable and fun case for the raspberry pi. The case is crafted out of seven unique layers of spruce hardwood with a transparent top and base. Each layer is laser cut from high-quality 3mm spruce sheets and once stacked they securely contain a raspberry pi while leaving the primary ports accessible. Weighing only 92 grams the case is lightweight and ideal for mounting to any surface. Held together by nylon bolts no tools are required for assembly or dissasembly. Slim profile clear top and base to leave raspberry pi visible etched port markings lightweight high-quality responsibly sourced spruce hardwood layers protects your raspberry pi leaves primary ports accessible arboreal, durable, and most of all fun! no tools required compatible with both versions 1 and 2 of the raspberry pi. Raspberry pi not included