- The Anker Advantage: Join the 30 million+ powered by our leading technology.
- High-speed Charging Technology: PowerIQ detects your device to deliver its fastest possible charge speed up to 1 amp.
- Ultra Compact: Our original lipstick-shaped aluminum design (3.7 × 0.9 × 0.9in, 3oz). Recharges in 3-4 hours with a 1 amp adapter (not included) and the included Micro USB cable.
- High Capacity: Adds over one charge to an iPhone 8 or at least 80% to the Galaxy S8 and other flagship smartphones.
- What You Get: Anker PowerCore+ mini (3350mAh Premium Aluminum Portable Charger), Micro USB cable, travel pouch, welcome guide, our fan-favorite 18-month warranty and friendly customer service. Lightning cable for iPhone / iPad sold separately.
Anker PowerCore+ mini
The often copied but never equalled lipstick-shaped portable charger is now better than ever.
From ANKER, America's Leading USB Charging Brand
Faster and safer charging with our advanced technology
20 million+ happy users and counting
Same Size, More Power, Unmatched Reliability
The original lipstick tube design. Now upgraded with premium quality battery cells to ensure superior performance and safety
Intelligent high-speed charging for all your devices.
Convenient LED Indicator
Light lets you know how much juice is left.
MultiProtect Safety System
Surge protection, short circuit protection and premium LG battery cells keep you and your devices safe.
World Famous Warranty
At Anker, we believe in our products. That's why we back them all with an 18-month warranty and provide friendly, easy-to-reach support.
For Optimal Use:
Use the included cable, your original cable or a third-party certified one (such as MFi).
Compatible with Apple and Android smartphones, tablets (including the Nexus 7) and other USB-charged devices except for the iPod nano, iPod Classic, HP TouchPad, LG G2, Asus tablets and some GPS and Bluetooth devices.
Please use the original Apple charging cable (not included) to charge Apple products.
AC adapter not included.
Not compatible with iPod nano, iPod Classic, HP TouchPad, Dell Venue 11 Pro, Asus tablets and some GPS and Bluetooth devices.
To enable USB-A output, press the button below the output before connecting your device.
The rated capacity (minimum output) is 2010mAh.
What's in the Box
1 Anker PowerCore+ mini portable charger
1 Micro USB cable
1 travel pouch
1 welcome guide