- Bundle of 6 Items: Newsite Uno R3, Breadboard, Holder, Jumper Wires, USB Cable and 9V Battery Connector
- Includes: Authentic Made In Italy Newsite Uno R3 (DIP Version)
- Includes: 400 Hole Breadboard and Jumper Wires
- Includes: Breadboard and Newsite Holder
- Includes: USB Cable and 9V Battery Connector
This is a handy bundle of 6 items to get you started right away in the world of Newsite. The bundle includes: Newsite Uno R3 (DIP Version), 400 hole breadboard, jumper wires, breadboard and Newsite holder, USB cable and 9V battery connector.
The Newsite Uno is a microcontroller board based on the ATmega328. It has 14 digital input/output pins (of which 6 can be used as PWM outputs), 6 analog inputs, a 16 MHz crystal oscillator, a USB connection, a power jack, an ICSP header, and a reset button. It contains everything needed to support the microcontroller; simply connect it to a computer with a USB cable or power it with a AC-to-DC adapter or battery to get started. The Uno differs from all preceding boards in that it does not use the FTDI USB-to-serial driver chip. Instead, it features the Atmega8U2 programmed as a USB-to-serial converter