• 2 pieces Addicore nRF24L01+ modules
• 1 piece pink anti-static foam protecting pins of modules
• 1 Addicore nRF24L01+ info card (includes pinout diagram)
• 1 4mil thick resealable clear plastic bag
• The Addicore nRF24L01+ is a 2.4GHz ISM band transceiver.
• Includes on board support components and a 2.4GHz antenna for easy implementation into designs without additional hardware.
• Communication range 262 feet (80 meters) in ideal conditions.
• A host microcontroller can communicate and configure the nRF24L01+ over a 4-pin Serial Peripheral Interface (SPI). The configuration registers are accessible through the SPI connection. Configurable parameters include frequency channel (125 selectable channels), output power, and data rate (data rates: 250kbps, 1Mbps, and 2Mbps).
• The on chip voltage regulator accepts supply voltages from 1.9 to 3.6V. When using the nRF24L01+ with an Arduino be sure to use the 3.3V output pin from the Arduino board to power the nRF24L01+ module.
• The module has 5V tolerant inputs which allows for direct connection of SPI pins to the Arduino.
• Ultra low power consumption as low as 11.3mA transmitting, 13.5mA receiving at 2Mbps, 900nA in power down, and 26uA in standby.
• Internal filtering results in high margins of meeting RF regulatory standards. The module's radio uses Gaussian Frequency-Shift Keying (GFSK) modulation as well as fast Automatic Gain Control (AGC).
• The module includes an Interrupt Request (IRQ) pin which can be used to wake the host microcontroller, (ex: Arduino), from sleep when the module receives a transmission providing great power conservation in battery devices.
• Auto-acknowledge and auto-retransmit.