- Pins are protected in anti-static foam and modules are in resealable packaging with Addicore nRF24L01+ product information card
- Arduino and Raspberry Pi compatible
- Several resources available online, such as tutorials, data sheets, and notes
- Auto-acknowledge and auto-retransmit
- Applications: wireless peripherals, remote control systems such as RC vehicles and consumer remote electronics, wireless voice transmission such as VoIP, wireless sensor networks, wireless networks, home and commercial automation
2 pieces Addicore nRF24L01+ modules
1 piece pink anti-static foam protecting pins of modules
1 Addicore nRF24L01+ info card (includes pinout diagram)
1 4mil thick resealable clear plastic bag
The Addicore nRF24L01+ is a 2.4GHz ISM band transceiver.
Includes on board support components and a 2.4GHz antenna for easy implementation into designs without additional hardware.
Communication range 262 feet (80 meters) in ideal conditions.
A host microcontroller can communicate and configure the nRF24L01+ over a 4-pin Serial Peripheral Interface (SPI). The configuration registers are accessible through the SPI connection. Configurable parameters include frequency channel (125 selectable channels), output power, and data rate (data rates: 250kbps, 1Mbps, and 2Mbps).
The on chip voltage regulator accepts supply voltages from 1.9 to 3.6V. When using the nRF24L01+ with an Arduino be sure to use the 3.3V output pin from the Arduino board to power the nRF24L01+ module.
The module has 5V tolerant inputs which allows for direct connection of SPI pins to the Arduino.
Ultra low power consumption as low as 11.3mA transmitting, 13.5mA receiving at 2Mbps, 900nA in power down, and 26uA in standby.
Internal filtering results in high margins of meeting RF regulatory standards. The module’s radio uses Gaussian Frequency-Shift Keying (GFSK) modulation as well as fast Automatic Gain Control (AGC).
The module includes an Interrupt Request (IRQ) pin which can be used to wake the host microcontroller, (ex: Arduino), from sleep when the module receives a transmission providing great power conservation in battery devices.
Auto-acknowledge and auto-retransmit.